Saturday, October 11, 2008

I want I want I want I want...

Veja kicks... they fair trade, vegetable tanned, non-toxic totally rad sneakers. In my perfect world I would have one of every colour in the Grid style, all arranged neatly in an all-white walk in closet. Their website is really fun and informative too. Bonus points for pretty graphics.

To go with my rad sneakers, I'd have to always be sporting something fresh from these stoners from Amsterdam. Hemphoodlam produces some _high quality_ outwear and street wear made out of hemp and organic cotton. They have some pretty trippy graphics that pop up on their hoodies and jacket lining.

Then, I wanted to girly myself up a bit I'd slip into the knits of Stuart and Brown. It would up whirl me into a land of vulnerable femininity. To bring myself back down I'd have to pair it with some kick-ass granny boots and shoes, or maybe some contemporary high-heeled platform booties. Cri-De-Coeur offers the best in cruelty-free, low toxic shoes that make your heart melt.

Sigh... God I love good fashion. It takes you away...

No comments: