skip to main | skip to sidebar

Carpal Tunnel of the Mind

Here are some things that fell out of my head. I'm fairly opinionated and have a critical way of thinking. I also like shiny things.

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

I like this guy...



Life is wonderful! (If you want it to be!)

Also, I love Diddy... you got to love Diddy.



"If you are not registered to vote right now, and you are of age to be registered to vote right now, something is wrong with you." -P.Diddy

Remember kids, apathy is for assholes!
Posted by ~MegO! at 6:27 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ►  2013 (11)
    • ►  December (3)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  October (5)
    • ►  February (2)
  • ►  2012 (9)
    • ►  November (2)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  April (1)
    • ►  February (4)
  • ►  2010 (3)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  February (1)
  • ►  2009 (31)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  June (3)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  March (6)
    • ►  February (11)
    • ►  January (9)
  • ▼  2008 (53)
    • ►  December (9)
    • ►  November (15)
    • ▼  October (12)
      • Hipsters
      • A few things that fell across my 'desk' today....
      • WE LOVE THIS AD.
      • Singing Chef
      • Being in the Now
      • Juicy Couture Adopts Fur-Free Policy!
      • I want I want I want I want...
      • End Violence
      • I like this guy...
      • STOP HARPER SONG!
      • So I'm In Quebec
      • Awww man...
    • ►  September (11)
    • ►  July (3)
    • ►  June (3)

Contributors

  • MegO
  • ~MegO!