I have friends that study the central banks... they predicted this. I'm not surprised about all these collaspes. We're fucked. I'm not surprised or scared. Is that bad?
I don't give a shit that greedy investment firms went belly up. Neither should you. They wouldn't care if you went destitute because of bad investments they made or fraudulent business practices. I am concerned for the individual lives this will effect, but really... we designed ourselves into this problem.
Because for every economist that said you could have unlimited growth, there were 5 other economists who cried foul. For every industrialist there was a crafts-person saying 'but'... oh, but we were to lazy to do shit about it. Too greedy. Too scared. Too cheap.
"We could have saved the world, but we were too damn cheap." Kurt Vonnegut. Want to know how famous Vonnegut is? Spell check recognizes his name...
You want to know about a warning? Interest in the Bible is a SIN, considered the work of the devil. I wonder why? Oh- SNAP. Our economy just collapsed because it was built on speculation and greed.
Take charge. I can't do much personally, so I make myself feel better by Signing this petition.
ps. Are you prepared?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
smarty pants... are you prepared! silver and dry goods
is a good start. plus ditching the credit (debt slave) card and the ALL CAP's name could help us greatly!
what would Dave do?
Post a Comment