skip to main | skip to sidebar

Carpal Tunnel of the Mind

Here are some things that fell out of my head. I'm fairly opinionated and have a critical way of thinking. I also like shiny things.

Monday, September 22, 2008

I so have a crush on these boys...

They are Slaves to the Movement.

Their website cronicles not only their projects, but the design work behind it. Sigh.. I'm sexually attracted to intelligence...
Posted by ~MegO! at 5:38 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ►  2013 (11)
    • ►  December (3)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  October (5)
    • ►  February (2)
  • ►  2012 (9)
    • ►  November (2)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  April (1)
    • ►  February (4)
  • ►  2010 (3)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  February (1)
  • ►  2009 (31)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  June (3)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  March (6)
    • ►  February (11)
    • ►  January (9)
  • ▼  2008 (53)
    • ►  December (9)
    • ►  November (15)
    • ►  October (12)
    • ▼  September (11)
      • Amazing Vegan Burrito!!
      • Maybe my school isn't so bad...
      • Harper will be our Bush.
      • Remember when...
      • Wintor gets a Pie in the Face
      • Really?
      • ummm....
      • I so have a crush on these boys...
      • Old Posts
      • Yeah!
      • This finanical crisis
    • ►  July (3)
    • ►  June (3)

Contributors

  • MegO
  • ~MegO!