From the Guardian:
How feminism became capitalism's handmaiden - and how to reclaim it: A movement that started out as a critique of capitalist exploitation ended up contributing key ideas to its latest neoliberal phase.
Buffy the Vampire Slayer was my hero. So is the man who created her:
<iframe width="640" height="480" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/cYaczoJMRhs" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Ethical Fashion Forrum solves two major issues at once: the difficult and expensive process of sourcing ethical products, while also tackling the issue that travel and trade shows are equally cost-prohibiting to small designers by having an ONLINE TRADESHOW. Brilliant!
More from the Guardian, a response to Naomi Wolf from Caroline Criado-Perez:
"But more than this, she's wrong because sucking it up is part of that privileging of a masculinity that doesn't even serve men, let alone women."
I'm going to be moving soon to my new home with a big garden. I want to adopt a kitten. I want my life to look like this:
Orgasms: not good for Monogamy? So many feelings about how Cosmo has lied to me through out our relationship. Glad I ended it a long time ago.


No comments:
Post a Comment