I was told a few weeks ago I had to eat meat. I can't. That's it. I won't. I'm proud of that.
They say times are changing. We have to change. We have to stop by being cruel to the most helpless of animals. We have to stop feeding off of inhumane conditions and torture.
On a note, I believe that we should return to NATURAL ways of raising animals. Factory farms and massive slaughter houses, packaging, processing and tinning is not that. The amount and poor quality of meat our society eats is NOT natural, which is why we have so much disease that steams from it. Animals raised can be slaughtered humanely. Back in the day farm life was a good deal- we as humans protected them from wild animals, and provided them with food and shelter. In return they provided us with food, skins, furs and other bi-products. This is no longer the case.
Follow the white rabbit...enter... the Meatrix.
Thursday, February 5, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment