Wednesday, February 18, 2009
I'm the center of the Universe
This appeals to my forever-single Leo-ness. :)
Since it's post-valentine's... maybe talking about love is okay?
Okay, here is my story. If I had wanted, I could have settled a long time ago and be on my 3rd kid by now. I've dated many wonderful men that I have broken up with, and many that have broken up with me. Sometimes it has hurt because of dishonesty, sometimes I have just start hating the boy, sometimes it's just not the right time or fit. I have tried learning lessons from all of them. I don't believe in creating some perfect case scenario of when/how the love of your life will happen. If you do, then you create a scenario or construct that maybe no one will want to step into. It's a Hindu concept I know I am not good at explaining. Basically, if everyone is their own interdependent soul, then they want to create their own reality. If you create some sort of reality in your head, then you put a lot of pressure on that being to conform to your expectations. Then maybe no one will fuful your expectations, and that is what you are left with. An ideal. Not a real person.
I also don't believe in fighting for things.
One day the right one will come along. I heard of once the concept of being in an 'agreement' with someone, not a 'relationship'. Relationships entail a form of dependence that I don't think I will ever be comfortable with. Agreements come from when two independent people, who derive happiness and joy from themselves, who come together in an agreement to go at this world together. (For lack of better words.) Not out of need or filling a void, but out of love and joy. This to me is ideal.
In the mean time, I am slowly but surely conquering the world. I am learning how to love myself, and how to love this world. I am positive that is more important than being in a relationship with someone else, and although it would be nice to be with someone, I am very happy just being alone.
I am kinda awesome, after all.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
just kinda...
Post a Comment