skip to main | skip to sidebar

Carpal Tunnel of the Mind

Here are some things that fell out of my head. I'm fairly opinionated and have a critical way of thinking. I also like shiny things.

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

I got quoted!

How do I love thee? Let me write the ways: love letters still making mark

I'm at the bottom, I closed the show! Yes! Save the best for last!

Once again I think the quotes weren't the best ones I said. I talked about how I had a hard time understanding Dante due to the cultural context- Court life in 13th century Italy is a wee bit different than Toronto.

p.s. Getting that poem was the best thing ever. :)
Posted by ~MegO! at 1:12 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ►  2013 (11)
    • ►  December (3)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  October (5)
    • ►  February (2)
  • ►  2012 (9)
    • ►  November (2)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  April (1)
    • ►  February (4)
  • ►  2010 (3)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  February (1)
  • ▼  2009 (31)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  June (3)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  March (6)
    • ▼  February (11)
      • Customs is hindering Eco Fashion In Canada
      • I'm the center of the Universe
      • Contest Entry
      • I got quoted!
      • I love purple
      • Solar Trees
      • Proud Vegetarian
      • Best Anti-Smoking Ads
      • Finding Our Way
      • I like to argue
      • Forgivness
    • ►  January (9)
  • ►  2008 (53)
    • ►  December (9)
    • ►  November (15)
    • ►  October (12)
    • ►  September (11)
    • ►  July (3)
    • ►  June (3)

Contributors

  • MegO
  • ~MegO!