skip to main | skip to sidebar

Carpal Tunnel of the Mind

Here are some things that fell out of my head. I'm fairly opinionated and have a critical way of thinking. I also like shiny things.

Monday, January 19, 2009

Websites I'm loving...

Bleach Black Blog

La Chanh Nguyen's portfolio site.


Coroflot portfolio site and amazing blog Creative Seeds.

Hermon Daly's
pioneering of economics and the environment.

Lifestyle of Health and Sustainability website.

Environmental Leader,
the daily website for the 'green executive'.

Come Up To My Room, a yearly exhibit at the Gladstone that deals with integration and design.



(i heart websites that give you pre-fab logo links...)
Posted by ~MegO! at 12:23 PM
Labels: I heart the internet

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ►  2013 (11)
    • ►  December (3)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  October (5)
    • ►  February (2)
  • ►  2012 (9)
    • ►  November (2)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  April (1)
    • ►  February (4)
  • ►  2010 (3)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  February (1)
  • ▼  2009 (31)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  June (3)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  March (6)
    • ►  February (11)
    • ▼  January (9)
      • Choice, Hope and Happiness
      • PISSED OFF GEN Y
      • Juice?
      • Websites I'm loving...
      • I miss the nightlife...
      • Patterns of Diversity
      • Many things in my life have changed over the years.
      • Websites I'm loving...
      • Buy Nothing Day Photos
  • ►  2008 (53)
    • ►  December (9)
    • ►  November (15)
    • ►  October (12)
    • ►  September (11)
    • ►  July (3)
    • ►  June (3)

Contributors

  • MegO
  • ~MegO!