skip to main | skip to sidebar

Carpal Tunnel of the Mind

Here are some things that fell out of my head. I'm fairly opinionated and have a critical way of thinking. I also like shiny things.

Monday, January 12, 2009

Websites I'm loving...

D&AD student Awards.

Office of Green Government Operations.


Fastest Composter in the West!

Center for Conscious Living

Brainsturbator

Self Propelled City

Also, this video is awesome to explain homeopathy, the kind of medicine I have chosen to heal myself with.



I pray for a world where we are not hooked on Big Pharma, and that our society is truely free so people can decide how they want to heal themselves.
Posted by ~MegO! at 9:33 AM
Labels: I heart the internet

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ►  2013 (11)
    • ►  December (3)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  October (5)
    • ►  February (2)
  • ►  2012 (9)
    • ►  November (2)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  April (1)
    • ►  February (4)
  • ►  2010 (3)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  February (1)
  • ▼  2009 (31)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  June (3)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  March (6)
    • ►  February (11)
    • ▼  January (9)
      • Choice, Hope and Happiness
      • PISSED OFF GEN Y
      • Juice?
      • Websites I'm loving...
      • I miss the nightlife...
      • Patterns of Diversity
      • Many things in my life have changed over the years.
      • Websites I'm loving...
      • Buy Nothing Day Photos
  • ►  2008 (53)
    • ►  December (9)
    • ►  November (15)
    • ►  October (12)
    • ►  September (11)
    • ►  July (3)
    • ►  June (3)

Contributors

  • MegO
  • ~MegO!