skip to main | skip to sidebar

Carpal Tunnel of the Mind

Here are some things that fell out of my head. I'm fairly opinionated and have a critical way of thinking. I also like shiny things.

Sunday, January 4, 2009

Buy Nothing Day Photos

As promised, photos from Buy Nothing Day 2006.

"If you think Christmas has become too commercial, here is your chance to do nothing about it."




Curtsy of Joe Le...
Posted by ~MegO! at 5:41 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ►  2013 (11)
    • ►  December (3)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  October (5)
    • ►  February (2)
  • ►  2012 (9)
    • ►  November (2)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  April (1)
    • ►  February (4)
  • ►  2010 (3)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  February (1)
  • ▼  2009 (31)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  June (3)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  March (6)
    • ►  February (11)
    • ▼  January (9)
      • Choice, Hope and Happiness
      • PISSED OFF GEN Y
      • Juice?
      • Websites I'm loving...
      • I miss the nightlife...
      • Patterns of Diversity
      • Many things in my life have changed over the years.
      • Websites I'm loving...
      • Buy Nothing Day Photos
  • ►  2008 (53)
    • ►  December (9)
    • ►  November (15)
    • ►  October (12)
    • ►  September (11)
    • ►  July (3)
    • ►  June (3)

Contributors

  • MegO
  • ~MegO!