Usually John Stossol is a bit to 'republican' for me, but he let's out his inner libertarian and wows me. I love it. Obama is not Jesus- neither is McCain, neither is anyone... don't put too much faith in politicians, you have to create your own world. However, regulations of the business world is needed, at least when it comes to mandatory transparency. And if they don't want to be regulated, they shouldn't get a bailout. Kinda like your chores and allowance. Anyway, it's actually a fair outlook at some stuff.

An Artful look at Breasts
I had actually stumbled upon this AMAZING book a while ago at the book store. I took my time looking over all the beautiful images while trying not to make it obvious to my friend I was reading a sex book... lol...
The interview with the editor, Louise Bak, is an amazing adition.
"The interesting thing about the book is the percentages that have been bought by women in our stores. As soon as the book came out, people managing the stores were surprised by how many women were buying the book. And they were often women who had the same type of soft bodies, who had come to believe their sort of body was not popular with men any more; that men wanted these wanted these thin women with the hard projecting implants. And they were just so happy to have a book, to see a book that celebrated women with these old fashioned, maternal fertility goddess bodies."I completely realted to this quote. :) You can get really down about your body sometimes, just by watching an episode of CSI... I think my breast are near perfect, but when I look at porn or watch T.V. I feel bad that mine aren't as perky, aka completely fake, or that stomach isn't flat... and I am confident in my looks, I can only image what the world is like for an insecure person. We need more books like this glorifying natural and healthy beauty. Well, we need more than just books.
And... the Greenset tipped me off to Burton's new Eco-friendly line! Yeahhh!!!! I want more burton! More! (p.s. christmas present= gloves!)
No comments:
Post a Comment