skip to main | skip to sidebar

Carpal Tunnel of the Mind

Here are some things that fell out of my head. I'm fairly opinionated and have a critical way of thinking. I also like shiny things.

Sunday, November 30, 2008

Speaking of collective memory...

Story Corps National Day of Listening

"As one of the largest oral history projects of its kind, it is our mission to help people honor and celebrate one another’s lives through listening."
Posted by ~MegO! at 5:13 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ►  2013 (11)
    • ►  December (3)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  October (5)
    • ►  February (2)
  • ►  2012 (9)
    • ►  November (2)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  April (1)
    • ►  February (4)
  • ►  2010 (3)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  February (1)
  • ►  2009 (31)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  June (3)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  March (6)
    • ►  February (11)
    • ►  January (9)
  • ▼  2008 (53)
    • ►  December (9)
    • ▼  November (15)
      • Speaking of collective memory...
      • Happy Buy Nothing Day!
      • Things that came across my desk today...
      • So I'm sitting in Journalism Class...
      • Collective Memory
      • When I came in tonight,
      • RIP Pigeon
      • Grade 8 Poem
      • This is Tammy
      • Emotional Plague
      • The Elastic Mind
      • the funnest sight
      • I love...
      • Smile...
      • Animation for a cause
    • ►  October (12)
    • ►  September (11)
    • ►  July (3)
    • ►  June (3)

Contributors

  • MegO
  • ~MegO!