I've been encouraged by my friend Tammy (http://carpalfun.blogspot.com/) to create a blog. Mainly because I am like a sponge. I absorb many things in life and I maybe I need a better place to 'squeeze' this info out than the Facebook.
(Yes- my goal in life is to get people to start putting a 'The' in front of Facebook. Try it. The use of this definite article with Facebook is quite charming. On that note, if you Google 'The' 15,820,000,000 hits pop up. CRAZY!)
I've been kinda lazy about starting it though. But I've gotten a kick-start to this project. The Deadly Nightshades, my bike gang, is becoming known and we need a way for people to get to know us. A blog is the cheapest and best way to do this apparently. Also, all my friends that have blogs are cool and stuff.
So here will be where I keep the ramblings in my head and my educated observations on the universe. Cheers Tammy. I hope you know you created a monster.
Friday, June 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment