skip to main | skip to sidebar

Carpal Tunnel of the Mind

Here are some things that fell out of my head. I'm fairly opinionated and have a critical way of thinking. I also like shiny things.

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

I need to read

Ontario in the Creative Age

But here is a wicked slide-show coles notes I found...

Ontario In The Creative Age
View more presentations from stakano.
Posted by ~MegO! at 3:34 PM
Labels: i need more time...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ►  2013 (11)
    • ►  December (3)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  October (5)
    • ►  February (2)
  • ►  2012 (9)
    • ►  November (2)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  April (1)
    • ►  February (4)
  • ►  2010 (3)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  February (1)
  • ▼  2009 (31)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  June (3)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ▼  March (6)
      • I need to read
      • I think this is what happens when I sleep...
      • A response from the Facebook
      • .eco
      • Vote for me!!!
      • I'm thinking of starting a new blog.
    • ►  February (11)
    • ►  January (9)
  • ►  2008 (53)
    • ►  December (9)
    • ►  November (15)
    • ►  October (12)
    • ►  September (11)
    • ►  July (3)
    • ►  June (3)

Contributors

  • MegO
  • ~MegO!